Got another deal for ya! Enjoy!
Hey guys, another #giveaway for my Instagram followers! This time, I’m giving away 4 beautiful @nyc_new_york_color polished:
1.Times Square Tangerine Creme
2. Broadway Burgundy Frost
3. Polyester Pink Creme
4. Purple Pizzazz Frost
Here is how to win this week giveaway:
1. Follow me on #Instagram
2. Like this image
3. Tag someone who would like this giveaway
Last week winner is @themisspw. Congrats! Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know your mailing address and I’ll send your prize out to you shortly!
Good luck everyone and have a wonderful week!
I’m going to #BeautyConNYC who is coming? Should we do a meet-up? @BeautyConOfficial
Ocean inspired manicure, perfect for Spring break! Video tutorial here
GIVEAWAY: This #giveaway is for my Instagram followers only :) Hii, thanks for following me! I’m giving away all the polishes that were used to create the Ocean inspired manicure you see here. Here is how to win: 1. Double tap to like this image and 2. Tell me what you like to see more on my Instagram. That’s it! Winner will be announced next Saturday (3/29/2014) and I plan on doing this every Saturday ;) good luck!
“I swear to you, sitting a throne is a thousand times harder than winning one.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Cooked some Brussel Sprouts the other day and it turned out awesome so i thought i’d share the recipe with you! This is not my first time making this so i can assure you that the recipe is not crap, plus it’s way too simple to be messed up :-) Let’s start:
1. I cut all my baby cabbages into halves and washed them thoroughly. I put them in a colander but it wasn’t important that they are dried.
2. In a large saute pan, over medium heat, I rendered some bacon. I used 4 stripes of bacon and cut them into smaller pieces about 1.5 in in width. You can use more, or less, just keep in mind that the bacon adds saltiness to the dish.
3. When the bacon pieces turned golden brown, i flipped them to the other side for a few more minutes
4. I got rid of most of the liquid bacon fat and added some minced garlic (I used 3 small gloves). I stirred the garlic around to release fragrance, but also made sure not to burn it! It only took a few seconds. Then I turned the heat on high. We need our pan to be super hot for the stir frying part at this point.
5. I added the Brussels Sprouts to the mix and stirred everything together. I closed the lid for a few mins to make sure the greens are cooked. Watch it closely so you don’t burn the little bacon pieces at the bottom.
6. This was also the time to season the dish. please keep in mind that everything i used here is not exact, because you are the boss of your stir fried Brussels Sprouts, so adjust to taste :-P. I added: a small pinch of salt, (the bacon was already salty so don’t over do), a pinch of fresh cracked black peppers, a teaspoon of sugar, and about a tea spoon of fish sauce (I love fish sauce but if you don’t have any, you can use oyster sauce or add a little more salt. Not having fish sauce will not kill the dish!)
7. Thats pretty much it! You want to cook the green until slightly soften but not mushy. You also want to look for the beautiful browning around the edges of each halve because it adds so much flavor to the dish! I serve mine over white rice and some Siracha hot sauce on top! (The gif is for your entertainment)
Hope you like this post and that you’ll give the recipe a try! Let me know how it goes!
I found out about this deal! Posting it here incase you’re interested! I copied and pasted the text on the content of the bag from Macy’s website.
Go here to purchase
FREE 7-Pc. Gift with $35 Estée Lauder purchase. Choose your makeup and skincare.
Choose a FREE 7-Pc. Gift with $35 Estée Lauder purchase. Gift includes:
I got myself the Estée Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB cream to qualify for the free gift and of course I had to add something to qualify for the free shipping as well :-P I have not tried any product from Origin before so this is my chance. Will let you know if I like the Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask.
For those of you who still are looking for something to try to qualify for this gift set, I recently found out about the new tools that Macy’s is launching: Estee Lauder skincare and foundation calculators! Sounds cool, right? These tools help you find your ideal Estee Lauder product (well, so you can earn the free gift of course :-D). You take a quiz and it tells you what kind of product you need. They even offer sample for you to try…I find this helpful for online shoppers like me. I’ve always hesitant to choose certain type of products and colors if I have not tried them before or not knowing if they are right for my skin type. Anyways, check them out if you’re interested!
My package arrived last night and i’ll do an open box video for ya soon!
Have a beautiful day!
Revamp a simply stamped leopard print manicure
Video tutorial here
Weekend mani, leopard print using Konad stamping plate m57. You like? :-) I haven’t done nail stamping for a while and I forgot how quick it is to get the whole manicure done! Totally made me wanna get back on the nail art wagon :-)
Have a wonderful weekend!