- Base coat:Sally Hansen Triple Strong Nail Fortifier
- 1 coat of Sinfulcolors Professional in ‘Unicorn’ #953
- 1 coat of wet n wild megalast in ’ Break the ice’ #202B
- 1 coat of Brucci nail hardener in ‘Kathy’s Baby Blues’ #448 (only on half of the nail coming at an angle)
- 1 coat of Brucci nail hardener in ‘Brown Bag-it’ #379 (on 1/3 of the nail coming at an opposite angle)
- Using glitter striper from Art club to separate the colors, emphasizing the borders right in between the colors.
- Top coat: Seche Vite dry fast top coat
Hope you like it!