Only a few hours left of 2012 and I just wanna wish you a wonderful 2013… I had a great 2012 with you guys and if you stick around, I know 2013 can only get better! Thank you so much for your support!
Now, as for your nails, if you miss my 5 minute manicure video, check it out here. Guarantee to get you all glam up and out of the door in no time. I have done a few glittery, sparkly, New Year appropriate manicures that you can use, so I’m putting them all here for your browsing pleasure! (You can just click on the image to go to the original post and see the supplies used)
- The little bird manicure - Neutral base with gold accent. Simple, beautiful and elegant.
- The sexy fishnet stocking manicure - Also neutral with very subtle hints of glitters but definitely sexy
- The Sparklicious manicure - Blind them with your sparkles.
- If you’re not into Silver Sparkles, I got a pink/fuchsia one for ya. We can never have enough glitters, especially for New Year!
- The “I miss you” manicure - You won’t feel lonely wearing this tonight
- The sweet twinkle little stars manicure - So pure and innocent.
There you go! Don’t even worry about having to take off those stubborn glitters, I got you cover with my super easy way of removing glitter polish using school glue.
Now that the nail stuff is out of the way, I hope your New Year day will be sweet and stress free! :-) Cheers to 2013! This will be our best year yet! Lots of warm hugs to ya!!