- Heart manicures using Washi tapes, video tutorial here
- Deep Dark Heart Manicure, video tutorial here
- Kissing Love birds manicure, video tutorial here
- I have you in my heart card, video tutorial here
- You and me card, video tutorial here
- You make me smile card
- Thinking of you card
- Because you’re in my life card, video tutorial here
- Lobster love card
- Red roses card
- Anatomically correct card
- I love you paper rose
- Happy Valentine’s Day my love card, video tutorial here
- Turtles Love card, video tutorial here
- Happy Valentine’s Day Monkey card, video tutorial here
- My heart only beats for you card
- The big heart sweater, video tutorial
- Wood you be mine forever, video tutorial
I’m back for the 2nd time today because I can’t wait to show you this card.
I made this card for a friend who wants to send it to her fiance. “Absoeuphinic” is a word they made up together. It means “really really really happy”, isn’t it cute? Another something about the couple.
I don’t know if I have told you, but I really love making these cards that are requested. The person gave me some information that he/she wants to include in the card and I get to use it as my inspiration. How awesome is that? I feel extremely special because they let me into a part of their relationship. Whether it’s sister-sister, boyfriend-girlfriend, mother-son, mother-daughter, husband-wife, etc; they’re all very special and unique. I get to express those wonderful relationships through my creations. It’s a wonderful feeling when they tell me that they love my interpretation of the information!
Well, this is another one of those:
Quite a few products are used on this card. It’s flooded with embellishments. It’s full of cute, happy little things. I have a video for this so I will definitely have all the products listed out for you!
Well, hope you like it!