I found out about this deal! Posting it here incase you’re interested! I copied and pasted the text on the content of the bag from Macy’s website.
Go here to purchase
FREE 7-Pc. Gift with $35 Estée Lauder purchase. Choose your makeup and skincare.
Choose a FREE 7-Pc. Gift with $35 Estée Lauder purchase. Gift includes:
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (10-day supply)
- Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion (deluxe travel size)
- Exclusive Cosmetic Bag in an Original Lilly Pulitzer Print
- Choice of deluxe size Moisturizer: DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 OR Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15
- Choice of Makeup: Subtle or Bold
- Subtle: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Sugar Honey (full-size) and Pure Color EyeShadow Quad in Sugar Biscuit, Nude Fresco, Hot Cinnamon and Lavish Mink
- Bold: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Pink Parfait (full-size) and Pure Color EyeShadow Quad in Tranquil Moon, Iridescent Violet, Tempting Mocha and Amethyst Spark
- (A $120-$125 value)
- Your gift will be added automatically at checkout with any $35 Estée Lauder purchase. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges.
- One gift per customer. Available while supplies last.
- Web ID: 1274119
I got myself the Estée Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB cream to qualify for the free gift and of course I had to add something to qualify for the free shipping as well :-P I have not tried any product from Origin before so this is my chance. Will let you know if I like the Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask.
For those of you who still are looking for something to try to qualify for this gift set, I recently found out about the new tools that Macy’s is launching: Estee Lauder skincare and foundation calculators! Sounds cool, right? These tools help you find your ideal Estee Lauder product (well, so you can earn the free gift of course :-D). You take a quiz and it tells you what kind of product you need. They even offer sample for you to try…I find this helpful for online shoppers like me. I’ve always hesitant to choose certain type of products and colors if I have not tried them before or not knowing if they are right for my skin type. Anyways, check them out if you’re interested!
My package arrived last night and i’ll do an open box video for ya soon!
Have a beautiful day!